G and R Pykett is a family run business specialising in agricultural tractors and farm machinery, sales hire, service and repairs.
We have been trading since 1987 having sold more than 12,500 tractors to date.
Prior to starting our own business our family had been involved in the same business since 1949 but as with some families we were not able to work together in harmony, so with a start-up gift from father of £25,000 we set off on our own. With the words (as long as you pay me the rent for the yard you can do what you like ).
We have built a successful business on honesty, dedication, hard work and determination.
In a present world of hi speed communication and a near virtual world you have found the right place where what you expect is what you get / not a what you see is what you don’t get. We have one of the largest selection of tractors as well as a selection of plant and farm machinery to view in one location in the middle of England. All our stock is owned by G & R PYKETT unless otherwise stated. We also have a modern rental fleet of FENDT tractors should you require a hire tractor.
Since becoming main agent for Fendt tractors in the East Midlands in 2005 we now have the largest selection of new and used Fendt tractors for sale or hire in the UK, achievable only by offering a second to none service and back up experience to our customers.
We are a team of 10 members of staff from all ages all committed to serve you to the best of our ability.
Our history, Formed partnership (George and Richard Pykett)
- 1986 began trading in anything.
- 1988 became main dealer for Belarus tractors + continued used tractor and machinery sales.
- 1996 became main distributor for Alo Quicke loader + continued used tractor and machinery sales .
- 2001 became main distributor for Kane trailers
- Formed Ltd Company 2002.
- 2005 became main distributor for premium brand FENDT tractors + continued used tractor and machinery sales.
- 2012 became main distributor for Pottinger farm machinery + continued used tractor and machinery sales.
- 2014 became main distributor for FENDT KATANA FORAGE HARVESTER + continued used tractor and machinery sales.
Workshop Facilities Product Support
Anyone can sell but when it won’t move who do you tell? Well us, if we have sold you any Fendt product as we pride ourselves on our motto “We’ll Keep you Going”.
This service is only available due to the dedication of all our staff members who between them have over 85 years of experience of Fendt products.